Race Day Procedure
Race Day Check-In Procedure
8.1 RC will assign all participating yachts a unique “Participant Number (PN). (Your Sail Number )
8.2 No earlier than 0001 (12:01 A.M) and no later than one half (1/2) hour prior to the start of the first race of any/all racing on a given day, all participating yachts shall cause their PN to be recorded with RC by one of the following methods:
- TEXT: Text your PN to 810-294-0473.
- EMAIL: Email your PN only to email@example.com
- PHYSICALLY: At the PHYC race shack beginning 2-1/2 hours prior to the start of the first race of any/all racing on a given day.
8.3 Any participant retiring from or revising their racing status shall notify RC with their PN as soon as practicable but not later than one (1) hour after so doing by one of the following methods:
- TEXT: Text your PN with the notation “retiring” to: 810-294-0473
- EMAIL: Email your PN with the notation “retiring” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the SYC race shack at: 226-313-2488.
- Contact RC on VHF 69
8.4 Failure to comply with 8.2 and/or 8.3 will result in a 10% scoring penalty for the day. This modifies RRS A5.
Position of Race Marks
|A||N 43° 04.252′||W 82° 2.610′|
|B||N 43° 04.140′||W 82° 21.321′|
|C||N 43° 03.393′||W 82° 20.544′|
|D||N 43° 02.419′||W 82° 20.696′|
|E||N 43° 01.841′||W 82° 21.712′|
|F||N 43° 01.929′||W 82° 23.046′|
|G||N 43° 02.714′||W 82° 23.853′|
|H||N 43° 03.667′||W 82° 23.652′|
|CC||N 43° 03.015′||W 82° 22.197′|
|M||N 43° 01.306′||W 82° 23.598′|
|X||N 43° 00.530′||W 82° 24.266′|
Note: Positions are approximate. Weather and current may alter positions.